Getting it right in your school
CORE Education, in association with Apple, offers a unique and free opportunity to engage with an experienced Senior Education Engineer.
This seminar series focuses on best practice for deploying and managing iPads in schools, large and small, and covers:
- proven deployment models that make sense
- the role of Configurator and Mobile Device Management tools
- acquiring and distributing content with the Volume Purchase Program for Apps and Books
- what’s coming: The Device Enrolment Program and Apple ID for Students
- problem solving and resolving high-level and complex technical issues for those who need it.
If you are interested in being notified when another round of these very popular seminars become available contact: Greg Carroll
If you are interested in learning more about Apple devices and services in education, consider CORE's Apple consultancy.